Home > Services > Software Re-engineering
What We do
Software re-engineering serves as a strategic approach to maintain, adapt, and enhance software systems to remain competitive, efficient, and aligned with organizational goals in a rapidly changing technological landscape.
We redesign outdated systems, refactor their code and migrate legacy systems to modern platforms using latest technology stack with modern UI/UX and high performance. The process encompasses several stages, namely Assessment, Code Analysis, Code Refactoring, Design Enhancement, and Testing.
An Innovative Energy Modelling Consultancy for the AEC Industry, which works to help clients exceed their energy targets while minimizing their capital and operational cost.
- Tailored Design Variables: A fully personalized approach.
- Comprehensive Building Load Analysis: In-depth assessment of building loads.
- Individualized Cost Assessment for Each Variable: Custom cost evaluation for every aspect.
- Energy & Load Comparison against Benchmarks: Thorough benchmark comparisons of energy and load data.
- Downloadable Project Report: Accessible project reports for your convenience.
- Responsive Modern Website
- REST web services, JSON
- PHP ML, machine learning library for PHP, for linear regression using the least squares method
- PHPExcel, PHPMailer libraries
- Angular Flex Layout
- RxJS for asynchronous operations
- D3.js for dynamic data visualizations
We developed a web application for the client to help them achieve their energy targets while minimizing their capital and operational cost. We worked very closely with this customer in transforming an idea to a product. This is a Software as a Service application built using PHP web services, MySQL and Angular technologies. It is a very interesting software implementation of a scientific project by Predicting, Processing and Presenting almost a million records.
Our reference clients
Get In Touch
Have A Project In Mind? Let’s Talk
Clients across the globe trust our highly experienced team and unique future proof development approach for their software requirements.